David Clark Electronic Noise Cancelling (ENC) headsets are designed to deliver superior active noise reduction performance. Perfect for pilots that are passionate about sound. New DC ONE-X Series headsets combine advanced comfort and technology features with Bluetooth wireless in a lightweight (just 12.3 ounces), yet rugged alloy suspension system.
Our ENC headsets feature electronically independent, dual earphone drivers with Fail Safe operation for uninterrupted communication - even if the ENC system or its power source fails.
Model DC ONE-XP : Panel mount model with 6-pin connector and Hybrid ENC technology with Bluetooth wireless and advanced comfort features
· Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
· Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
· Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other smart devices
· Stereo/mono switch ─ compatible with all aircraft audio panel configurations
· High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
· Rugged yet lightweight alloy headband and suspension system is adjustable for personalized fit
· Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots
· Over-the-ear, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and provide a snug, secure seal
· Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch-key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
· Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
· Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
· Weight (without cord assembly) 12.3 oz.
· FAA TSO-C139a Approved
· Five-year warranty and 30-Day, money back guarantee, backed by industry leading customer service