Leading edge technology and sleek, supra aural design puts the new DC PRO-X a generation ahead of any other aviation headset in its class. The perfect combination of comfort and performance. From its feather-light yet extremely rugged magnesium alloy head band and suspension system, to its best-in-class Hybrid Electronic Noise-Cancelling technology and Bluetooth compatibility, you simply won't find a better headset or a better value.
Model DC PRO-XP : The DC PRO-XP offers all the comfort, technology and performance features of the DC PRO-X, but has a 6-pin, panel mount plug for connecting to the aircraft panel.
Model DC PRO-XA : The DC PRO-XA provides all the same features and performance of the DC PRO-X, but comes with a 5-pin XLR connector. The Electronic Noise Cancelling ANR technology feature is powered by the aircraft power supply. Batteries (included) are required to power Bluetooth® audio and Cell Phone features.
· Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation with advanced feed-forward and feed-back technology provides best-in-class active noise reduction
· Dual voice coil drivers provide fail safe operation to ensure full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
· Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures high-fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
· Bluetooth® wireless technology provides seamless integration for connecting to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal electronic devices
· Stereo/mono switch
· High performance, electret microphone with enhanced noise cancelling
· Rugged yet lightweight magnesium alloy headband and suspension is adjustable for personalized fit
· Low profile, Outlast® fabric head pad with vented design absorbs excess heat to keep you cool and eliminates 'hot spots'
· Dura-Stitched, leatherette ear seals with slow recovery foam cradle the ears in comfort and eliminate heat buildup
· Compact, in-line control module with backlit, touch key user interface controls On/Off, Bluetooth® wireless technology and volume control
· Control module powered by two (2) AA batteries for up to 50 hours of use
· Collapsible, folding design for compact storage in David Clark headset bag (included)
· Weight (without cord assembly) 7.5 oz.
· Five-year warranty
· FAA TSO C139 Approved
· DC Part Number, 43100G-01