The H10-60 is a premium quality headset designed for pilots who fly frequently and spend long hours in the cockpit. The versatile dome jack accepts three different cord assemblies to accommodate a variety of aircraft requiring different headset plugs for unmatched versatility to meet your flying requirements.
Model H10-60 C : Comes with a 5-foot extended coil cord and dual plugs.
Model H10-60 H : Helicopter version. Comes equipped with a 5-foot extended coil cord and a single plug.
· Super-soft head pad
· Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
· Headset pressure adjustment
· Headband size adjustment
· M-7A, advanced noise-cancelling microphone
· Dual volume control lets you adjust the level for each ear
· Boom guide lock
· Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement
· Dome jack lets you select from three different cord assemblies
· 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
· FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
· Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
· Weight (without cord assembly): 22 oz.
· Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB